Article Text

PDF

Correction

Statistics from Altmetric.com

In the 4th line of the results section (page 2 line 194–197) currently the line reads: The lower eyelid was the most common location for sebaceous carcinoma, accounting for 42 cases (67%), with the remaining 21 cases (33%) located on the upper eyelid. However the results are actually contrary, and the line should read: The upper eyelid was the most common location for sebaceous carcinoma, accounting for 42 cases (67%), with the remaining 21 cases (33%) located on the lower eyelid.

View Abstract

Request permissions

If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.

Linked Articles